Barrie Colts Adopt A School Program
July 30, 2009
|Acadie-Bathurst Titan||Baie-Comeau Drakkar|
|Blainville-Boisbriand Armada||Cape Breton Screaming Eagles|
|Charlottetown Islanders||Chicoutimi Sagueneens|
|Drummondville Voltigeurs||Gatineau Olympiques|
|Halifax Mooseheads||Moncton Wildcats|
|Quebec Remparts||Rimouski Oceanic|
|Rouyn-Noranda Huskies||Saint John Sea Dogs|
|Shawinigan Cataractes||Sherbrooke Phoenix|
|Val-d'Or Foreurs||Victoriaville Tigres|
|Brandon Wheat Kings|
|Edmonton Oil Kings|
|Medicine Hat Tigers|
|Moose Jaw Warriors|
|Prince Albert Raiders|
|Red Deer Rebels|
|Swift Current Broncos|
|Prince George Cougars|
How the Program Works:
• Book your school night with Andrew Cunningham.
• Sell tickets to your designated game at $18 and receive a $6 donation back from every ticket sold.
• Collect money and ticket orders until 1 week prior to your game date. On the Monday of your game email the final ticket numbers sold to firstname.lastname@example.org and have the cheque made payable to Horsepower Sports and Entertainment Group Inc. for the full amount sold ____ X $18.
• When your tickets are ready to be picked up you will be contacted and asked to bring the cheque into the Colts office, West Entrance of the Barrie Molson Centre where you also pick up your tickets.
• The night of your game your school will receive their fundraising cheque.
• Your school choir will have the opportunity to perform the national anthem at your game: 30 students maximum on ice and SUBWAY® will provide t-shirts.
• Pep assembly: Members of the Barrie Colts and Charlie Horse will visit your school approx. 1 month prior your game for a 30 minute pep assembly. Please provide stage, microphone, 3 chairs and 10 questions from students as well as a teacher volunteer.
Contact Andrew Cunningham for more details: Tel. (705) 737-6943 Email. email@example.com